The main motto of this workshop is educating the minds of aspirants of entrepreneurship and
bringing out the entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship and business play a vital role in the economic
and social development of a Nation. Entrepreneurs are essential part of a growing economy
because they can affect growth of any nation by creating wealth for the country, creating jobs
and innovating. In addition, they bring a significant socioeconomic impact through their
products and investments towards improvement of Nation. This workshop is aimed toward
changing the mindset of participants towards entrepreneurship. Several lectures and
discussion sessions in this workshop are focused on making participants aware of benefits of
putting the kernel of entrepreneurship in their minds in addition to imparting technical
knowledge. Entrepreneurs need to nurture innovative ideas into meaningful businesses to
respond to the emerging needs of a society. Through this workshop, participants get
acquainted with the process of converting a viable innovative idea/research into a valuable
product and the final outcome being generating entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs from different
domains are invited to share their success stories and challenges faced by them.
* To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship
* To promote new technology/ knowledge/ innovation-based start-ups.
* To provide a platform for speedy commercialisation of technology developed by new
* To build a vibrant start-up ecosystem, by establishing a network between academia,
financial institutions, industries, and other institutes.
* To educate aspirants about various entrepreneur concepts, such as what is start-up?
How to establish it? To educate about start-up environment currently running in our
* To know the value of innovation, what is innovation? And what it will provide? How
to use your creative skills? How it helps to start a business and to convert in to full-
Who should attend?
* Anyone interested in building a start-up
* Anyone looking to scale a business
* Anyone interested in networking
Sponsored by TEQIP - III
Prof. P. Chenna Reddy
Department of CSE
Prof. A. Suresh Babu
Head of Department
Computer Science & Engineering